changes in sbcl-1.1.16 relative to sbcl-1.1.15:
* minor incompatible change: improve read/print consistency for pathnames on
Win32, by using the circumflex character #\^ as the escape character.
* enhancement: SB-EXT:DEFINE-LOAD-TIME-GLOBAL. (lp#1253688)
* enhancement: Loading fasls with symbols from an undefined package includes
the name of the symbol in the error message.
* bug fix: problems when redefining classes and doing TYPEP on classes
* bug fixes to the x86-64 XCHG instruction:
** it was misencoded when used with RAX, R8-R15 registers. (reported by
** it was misencoded when used to exchange EAX with itself.
** the disassembler wrongly printed XCHG RAX, R8 and the corresponding
32- and 16-bit variations as NOP.
* bug fix: the disassembler outputs source annotations in the right place
and no longer randomly drops some of them. (lp#1249205)
* bug fix: fix commutative-arg-swap from introducing undumpable structures
into code, prevent code with errors from being compiled. (lp#1276282)
* bug fix: pathnames with :back in their directory component are succeffully
* bug fix: the deterministic profiler now uses ENCAPSULATE functionality to
wrap functions around. (lp#309086)