changes in sbcl-1.1.13 relative to sbcl-1.1.12:
* optimization: better distribution of SXHASH over small conses of related
* other improvements to SXHASH:
** use the whole of the positive-fixnum range for SXHASH of fixnums
* enhancement: The error message when calling an undefined alien function
includes the name of the function on x86-64.
* enhancement: sb-ext:run-program now supports :environment on Windows.
* enhancement: ASDF is no longer required to load contribs at runtime.
* enhancement: when called with a symbol, FIND-RESTART no longer calls
COMPUTE-RESTARTS, making it faster and cons less (lp#769615)
* enhancement: FIND-RESTART and COMPUTE-RESTARTS handle huge restart
clusters better in some cases
* enhancement: SOME/ANY/other quantification higher-order functions no
longer cons. (lp#1070635)
* bug fix: forward references to classes in fasls can now be loaded.
* bug fix: don't warn on a interpreted->compiled function redefinition
from the same location. (patch by Douglas Katzman, lp#1042405)
* bug fix: Create vectors of proper internal length when reading literal
vectors from FASLs. (Reported by Jan Moringen)
* bug fix: COMPILE can now succefully compile setf functions.
(Reported by Douglas Katzman)
* bug fix: run-program performs more correct escaping of arguments on
* bug fix: function-lambda-expression on generic functions returns the
* bug fix: (the [type] [constant]) now warns when [constant] matches
[type] except for the number of values. (Reported by Nathan Trapuzzano
* bug fix: signal errors in required cases of slot-definition initialization
* bug fix: run-sbcl.sh works better in the presence of symlinks on OS X.
(thanks to Stelian Ionescu, lp#1242643)
* bug fix: when given a restart object, FIND-RESTART checks whether the
restart is active and, when a condition is supplied, whether the restart
is associated to a different condition (lp#774410)