SASUnit is a unit testing framework for SAS(TM)-programs. It can be used for the development, execution and automatic documentation of tests for SAS programs. SASUnit is written purely on the basis of SAS macros and a few shell commands.
- Write test scencarios and test cases for SAS(R) programs
- Use assertions to test the values of macro variables, the contents of SAS data sets, the existence of external files or the presence or absence of log messages
- Run tests and generate test documentation in batch mode
- Get clearly arranged test documentation, integrated with program documentation
- Measure performance of SAS(R) programs
- Assess test coverage for SAS macros
- Integrate non-automatic tests, for instance visual checks of report output
- Written purely on the basis of SAS macros and a few shell commands
- Thoroughly tested with SAS(R) 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3 under Windows and Linux
Be the first to post a review of SASUnit!