Sasa is a collection of extensions to the .NET framework organized in logical, often standalone assemblies.
Sasa: no deps
* IEnumerable extensions
* thread-safe + null-safe events
* numeric extensions
* Option type
* lazy type
* low-level bit-twiddling functions
* portable BinaryReader/Writer
Sasa.Collections: Sasa, Sasa.Binary
* purely functional collections, ie. list, dictionary, queue, set, etc.
* media types and file extensions
* statistical and numerical functions
Sasa.Net: Sasa, Sasa.Collections
* full MIME message parsing
* POP3 client
* Rfc822 header parsing
* Code Contracts impl.
* software transactional memory
* Concurrent Revisions fork-join framework
* extensible Pratt parser
* type-safe reflection
* LINQ expression visitors and query providers
...and much more!
Parsing eml file to .Net MailMessage is working like a charm! I've tried some thirdparty plugins but none of them worked like Sasa.Net.Mail.Message.Parse. Brilliant! Great thanks.
MIME and POP stuff works perfect. This is the cornerstone of one of my applications.