Help us to improve Freezer Web Access. We want to hear your feedback!
Request new Freezer Web Access feature or module and receive a free Single User version with new feature.
Freezer Web Access is a user friendly program designed to assist researchers with establishing an efficient system for storing frozen biological samples.
FWA can track all of your research, development and process scale-up data in a single data storage platform, providing a organized and time effective means of keeping inventory and tracking samples on a large scale, while integrating sample storage and data storage on one easy-to-use format, minimizing confusion and increasing overall efficiency.
With FWA, storage of samples is simple and systematic by entering them into the program according to their physical arrangements we create virtual containers matching these configurations and dimensions.
- Cell line groups and fields module:
- manages all your sample data with unlimited number of custom-defined fields
- stock or template cell line groups - reuse previously created cell line fields
- drop down menu, radio buttons, check boxes, mandatory fields
- customizable options to add or take away fields from cell line groups
- view all cell line data that was included with the cell line: the passage number, the freezing media, the target family, the word/excel/images that were attached, etc
- Cell lineage tracking module:
- know where your batch came from
- tracks the entire lineage while also indicating parent vs. daughter relationship
- easily find remaining vials that are left from your batch
- track history of used batches, view the information on the old batch and know what happened to it
- attach a word, pdf and excel documents to batches and samples
- Freezer management module:
- import full racks of tubes from 2D barcode reader
- box bookmarks and box notifications
- advanced search and saved search queries
- batch alerts: low number of samples, expiration date, low volume…etc.
- filled space and empty space, all consecutive spaces reports
- find consecutive spaces for the vials
- fill everything from one batch at once
- consolidate and create more consecutively available spaces
- move vials between different boxes and freezers
- Shipment, remove vials module:
- ship vials of different cell lines together
- specify different reasons of removal: shipped, removed for QC…etc.
- produce a quick excel report indicating which vials were removed
- ongoing and searchable history tracks all past actions: when and by whom the activity (removal) was performed
- can be searched by week, month, etc.
- search for a batch with barcode numbers range
- Create and upload custom sample images
- Barcoding and label printing module:
- 2D barcode scanner integration
- create a template to print the cell line name, the catalog number, the batch number and other fields along with customer logo
- print a high volume of labels with customer specifications
Excellent, best of the best!
Nice, thank you