SAMoCAD - its program to create simple drawings, partially supports DXF.
- create simple objects (line, arc, circle)
- create complex objects (text, dimensions)
- edit drawn objects
- save drawing for later editing
- output drawing in PostScript format
- export/import content DXF files (primitives LINE, CIRCLE, ARC, TEXT, DIMENSION)
Program written in Python 2 and use the library Tkinter.
Program requires no installation, but you need install Python 2.7 or later on your PC.
Run file SAMoCAD.pyw to run the program.
For more information see
- Cross Platform
- Object snap
- Print to PostScript
- Fast rendering
- Support orthogonal mode
- Shortcut keys
- DXF support (partial)
Be the first to post a review of SAMoCAD!