Samizdat is a toolkit for Java for building Kerberos secured distributed, message-oriented applications. The toolkit contains base classes that simplifies the management of Kerberos login contexts as well as flexibly sign and seal messages between principals using the Java GSS API. The toolkit contains Transformation classes for Kerberizing JMS traffic as well as a super-lean HTTP based protocol stack that supports both Synchronous (RPC) and Asynchronous modalities.
- Build Kerberized RPC and Async MQ applications with a Simple API
- Kerberos Mutual Authentication with Session Key Encryption of Request and Response
- Provides Simple ACL Manager and Audit Logger much like DCE
- Highly Portable and Embeddable: Only requires Commons Codec and SLF4J
- Javadoc, Demonstration Executable JAR and PDF User Resources in Files download area
Be the first to post a review of samizdat!