SageThumbs is a powerful shell extension allowing to preview enormous amount of image formats directly in Windows Explorer by using Pierre-e Gougelet's GFL library (XnView's author).
Please read carefully the following information:
As SageThumbs is a Windows Explorer context menu extension, there is no an executable file that you should launch to bring it up. To use it, just open any folder with image files in Windows Explorer, and then right-click a file you want to preview. You'll see the thumbnail immediately in the context menu.
* Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2012/8/8.1 32/64-bit
* About 5 Mb of disk space + additional space for cache
- Extended thumbnail image view of Explorer folder
- Image preview in Explorer right-click menu
- Extended info tips
- Support 162 image formats (224 extensions) via GFL Library
- Support additional 26 image formats via XnView plugins (if installed)
- One-click conversion to popular image formats
- Quick wallpaper setting
- Instant copying to clipboard
- Image and thumbnail easy send by email
Very handy tool!
For work with the PSD to not be without it ! Great program!
EXCELLENT! This along with their Ghostscript extension works beautifully with my Adobe collection. Too bad Adobe doesn't implement this functionality natively on PC like they do on Mac OS.
Thank you for this amazing software. If you whine about "slow" load times you try to load previews for heavy to render file formats on slow pc. On my i7 with ssd its instant.
Simple, free tool that gets the job done. Creates thumbnails of many imagefiles (including Photoshop PSD and Illustrator EPS) that are not supported by Microsoft by default. It works just as good as commercial alternatives that are available.