This project is essentially USB-stick based Buildroot linux tailored for Sagem F@st 3764 VDSL router. 3764xt is not a firmware replacement for F@st 3764 - it's an add-on for factory firmware.
Applications included in 3764xt:
- startup/control scripts for F@st 3764
- additional kernel modules not present in factory firmware
- dropbear SSH server/client
- minidlna UPnP/DLNA server
- ushare UPnP server
- php 5.3
- gcc c/c++ compiler with binutils
- python 2.7
- monitoring tools: htop, bwm-ng, rrdtool
- transmission bittorrent client (cli and web-based)
- many other linux tools and utilities
3764xt is distributed as tar.gz archive which contains compiled buildroot "target" filesysytem. To install - unpack 3764xt_v1.tar.gz on an ext2fs formatted USB stick, and follow instructions in the README file included in the archive.
czy jest szansa na skompilowanie pyload dla tego systemu, bo mam problem z kompilacja pycurl?
Sagem3764xt works fine.