RXforPrint, available here under Apache 2.0 license, monitors print activity on Windows domain networks by user, department or printer. It captures each printed job name, page count, page format and the printer name on which the job was printed.
This information is stored in SQL database and it can be used to produce various print activity reports. It can also be sent offsite for analysis by printer dealers, or other interested parties, to provide detailed reports on print activity and associated costs at a customer location.
RXforPrint is an essential tool for organizations which want to keep track of print activity by users and by departments. By using this tool you can quickly identify printing cost hot spots and wasteful users.
It helps you to significantly reduce printing costs and to implement "green initiatives" by providing a verifiable proof of reduced print.
- Tracks print by user, by device, by department, by time and by cost
- Periodically uploads print activity data to a cloud based repository
- Provides print accounting for charge-back, by print job, by user
- Creates print audit trail to support document security and compliance
- Provides reporting to make print assessment easy to implement
- Allows you to easily assign and control costs by printer
- Integrated with Active Directory to provide additional user information
Be the first to post a review of RXforPrint!