RufaSlider contains two variants of block slider puzzles, "Klotski" and "Traffic-Rush".
The Klotski variant uses rectangles of 4 sizes: 1x1, 2x2, 1x2, 2x1. The objective in each game is stated near the window top, but usually involves moving a large block to a specified location within the window.
The Traffic-Rush variant uses data, with 2x1, 1x2, 3x1, 1x3 rectangles. Here, the long rectangles represent cars or trucks that can only move [roll] lengthwise...the goal being to move the red car toward the "garage door" on the right.
Note that either game description file is a simple text file with a particular format that allows users to easily define additional puzzles.
To move a block, use the arrow keys. If the automatic block selector chooses the wrong block, simply click the cursor on the desired block before using the arrow key. Thusly, the game is laptop friendly.
- Simple SDL2 Interface
- Laptop friendly controls
- User Definable Puzzles
- Several Predefined Klotski Classics and Traffic Jam Puzzles included
- Easy to very Difficult
- Both GNU/Linux-64 and OS-X binaries provided, as well as full source
- Supports high DPI mode on Mac Retina displays.
- OpenGL 3.3 core profile C++ source code
- See also: Rufas7, Rufas26, RufasSok, WorldCupSokerban
Be the first to post a review of RufasSlider!