RufaSlider contains several types of block slider puzzles including a "Klotski" family, a "Traffic-Rush" family, and several individual classics..
"slider", contains a large collection of Klotski style games. The objective in each game is stated near the window top, but usually involves moving a large block to a specified location within the window. Move between games using <n>=next or <p>=previous keys.
"rush" contains a large collection of Traffic-Rush style games. Here, the cars or trucks can only move [roll] lengthwise...the goal being to move the red car toward the "garage door" on the right.
Note that each game description file is a simple text file with a particular format that allows users to easily define additional puzzles.
Comes with several other classics including fifteen, eight, panama, MaBoy, GetMyGoat, and HoleInOne.
To move a block, use your keyboard's arrow keys.
Works on Macs running OS-X and PCs running GNU/Linux.
- Now includes a brute force autosolver called bfs.cc (in latest files).
- Now any linux machine or Mac with GCC can build! But first try the delivered binaries.
- Both GNU/Linux and OS-X binaries provided, as well as full source. Prebuilt linux binaries compatible with recent releases of fedora, opensuse, ubuntu.
- Arrow keys control block moves; Use <h> key for help.
- There is an automatic selector that tries to guess which block should be moved, but if it fails, select the block with the cursor before using the arrow keys.
- Use the <n> or <p> keys to move to Next or Previous puzzle.
- Each game resumes with the last puzzle attempted.
- Kid friendly...assuming you are a kid genius!
- Many Klotski Classics and Traffic Jam Puzzles included
- Supports high DPI mode on Mac Retina displays.
- OpenGL 3.3 core profile C++ source code
- Like puzzles? Then see also: WorldCupSokerban
Be the first to post a review of RufasSlider!