***** We do NOT use the bloatware installer! *****
I always felt that paste buffers where you had to memorize a ton of hotkeys wasn't for me. I can't remember stuff like that - especially if the contents can change often.
I needed a simple interface that would allow me to have a paste buffer, that didn't require me remembering anything.
Designed to be an "always on-top"* application, I leave it in a corner.
Left-clicking the button copies the buffer's contents to the system clipboard. It's that easy.
I'm in tech support (And have worked as a CSR as well) and am constantly emailing the same things, or using the same memo notes.
No highlighting all of them out of a Word doc or Notepad anymore. No scrolling. No selecting. One click, alt-tab (or click, your preference) and a ctrl-v and it's pasted.
Easy pasting into a buffer: right-click it.
You can lock to prevent overwriting as well.
*there's an option for it that's very easy to access
- One-click copy, paste and clear
- Handles text and images
- Always on top option
- Can be locked to prevent accidental overwrite
- Built-in editor for the text buffers, including labels
- Ability to Import/Export text buffers - great for company or department-wide distribution.
- Auto-insertion of current date, tomorrow, Friday to Monday (or Tuesday for holidays) and one week, agent's name and other info.
- Nothing to memorize!
- Portable and Installer versions
Be the first to post a review of Rubber Stamp!