A cross platform Python frequency scanning GUI for USB TV dongles, using the OsmoSDR rtl-sdr library.
In other words a cheap, simple Spectrum Analyser.
More information can be found at:
Standalone versions for Windows are located here:
Sources are available on GitHub:
- Cheap, simple Spectrum Analyser
- Cross platform: Windows, Linux and OS X
- Graphical user and command line interfaces
- Wide bandwidth scans (around 2GHz dependent on dongle)
- Export to bitmaps, vectors, CSV or PDF
There are no 4 star reviews.