RSyntaxTextArea 2.0.2 Release Notes
RSyntaxTextArea is a syntax highlighting text component written in Swing. It
supports syntax highlighting for over 25 programming languages, code folding,
search & replace, and has add-on libraries for code completion and spell
This release brings the following changes:
1. License changed from LGPL to modified BSD.
2. New keyboard shortcut: select some text, then Ctrl+K/Ctrl+Shift+K (Cmd on
OS X) is "go to occurrence" like in Eclipse.
4. Fixed performance issue: Pressing "End" to go to the end of a very long line
(thousands of characters) is no longer slow.
5. Fixed bug: Icon row header should automatically move icons around when
folds are expanded and collapsed.
6. Fixed bug: When going to a bookmark via Ctrl+F2/Ctrl+ShiftF2, ensure that
any collapsed folds enclosing the bookmark are opened.
7. Other small tweaks.