Multi-user, full-featured, web-based RSSReader was developed for server based reading of RSS channels. It was developed to keep data on our own server and to support protected feed from internal sources.
Web-based RSS Reader was created for ASW Systems - http://www.septim.cz.
- user management with roles
- user verification against internal database or LDAP
- marking articles as new, read or unread (let say ignored?)
- tagging of articles (every user has own list of tags)
- list or recently read articles
- management of channels - grouping, sorting
- compatible with the most popular formats, loads sources in RSS 2.0, RSS 1.0 and ATOM
- advanced search in all articles
- OPML export/import
- automatic backup via e-mail (after editing of channels)
- channels content is shared between users, to save database space
- data are stored in MySQL
Be the first to post a review of RSS Reader in PHP (RSS, ATOM feed)!