rSIGNAL - ruby Simple Inter-Interface Generic Aggregation Layer. It allows external data sources to be aggregated, store the aggregated data and print the aggregated data out in a transformed format to a file (or integrated HTTP server) on demand.
- aggregate data from external sources
- store/archive the aggregated data
- output aggregated data on demand
- HTTP interface for controlling purposes (URL-based commands)
- update server, connectors, transformers, rSIGNAL at runtime
- connector and transformation modules (extandable capabilities)
- add/remove data sources at runtime
Be the first to post a review of rSIGNAL!