RouteConverter is another route conversion tool. It helps me and I hope it could help you.
- works without installation under FreeBSD, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris and Windows
- automatically detects the format of a file
- supports drag and drop
- offers a map view onto the positions of routes, tracks and waypoints
- allows to select duplicate positions to remove them to abbreviate tracks
- allows to complement positions with elevation and place name from geonames.org and with the postal address from Google Maps
- calculates the length and duration of tracks and routes
- supports more than 70 formats
Be the first to post a review of RouteConverter!