An extremely simple Java Rule Engine (Non-JSR 94) that uses rules you create in Java. Simply create your basic rules, implement the single "passes" method for each, then chain them together in an XML file to create more complex rules.
- Simple Java Rule Engine
- Pure Java 6 - No Other Dependencies
- Non-JSR 94 (This is a feature!)
- Chain your rules together in an XML file to create complex rules
- No learning curve - write your rules in Java and implement one method
- Uses short-circuit AND/OR logic when evaluating rules for high-performance
- Unlike JSR 94, order matters! Put simple rules toward the top to increase performance.
great app, works nicely
Love that its free
Fast and simple.