Rocks'n'Diamonds is a scrolling tile-based computer puzzle game that can be described as a combined Boulder Dash, Supaplex, Emerald Mine, and Sokoban clone.
Rocks'n'Diamonds features gameplay elements from all these games, such as digging through dirt to collect diamonds while avoiding and destroying enemies to reach the exit. Added elements include explosives, acid, locked doors with matched keys, and more. The Sokoban part of the game is a transport puzzle. This game lets the player push giant light bulbs into sockets in order to finish the level. Levels can feature combinations of elements from any of the games, as well as new ones.
Rocks'n'Diamonds also has extensive possibilities to create your own levels with new artwork, music and sounds.
Rocks'n'Diamonds has more than 10,000 levels! It is the perfect solution for hours of fun.
- Network multiplayer games (upto 4 players) for Unix platform
- Local multiplayer games (upto 4 players) for all supported platforms
- Soft scrolling with 50 frames per second
- Freely customizable keyboard and joystick support
- Stereo sound effects and music
- Music modules and fullscreen in SDL version
- Contains levels to play Boulder Dash, Emerald Mine and Sokoban
- Lots of additional levels available (over 10.000!!)