Rockhopper is IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software for Linux. This software is interoperable with Windows 7 and Windows 8 VPN clients and it provides a handy AJAX-based Web console to manage Secure Virtual Ethernet(LAN), Routing-based VPN, Remote Access VPN and servers protected by IPsec. No kernel modules are needed (An ESP protocol stack is also implemented in user space).
- Secure Virtual Ethernet (Ethernet over IPsec)
- Routing-based VPN
- Remote Access VPN
- Role-based VPN management
- AJAX-based management console on Web browser.
- Simple VPN Client GUI implemented in GTK2-perl.
- Interoperability with Windows 7 / 8 VPN clients (EAP-MSCHAPv2 or Certificate).
- No kernel modules.
- IPsec(ESPv3) / IKEv2-based (RFC 4303, 4306, 4718, 5996)
Be the first to post a review of Rockhopper VPN software!