General purpose Java libraries used by all Rockabilly Software projects. This includes a logging system and a library for fancy text effects.
- Delimited Data Manager class for creating and managing CSV files.
- Text Output Manager class that simplifies most use cases for creating text files. No file will be actually created until and unless something is written.
- Logging system capable of writing to several different streams with different associated priority levels.
- API for generating fancy effects with text. Operates in both "Destiny" (Unicode) and "Legacy" (ASCII) mode. (Legacy is used in Windows by default due to issues displaying unicode via Java.)
- A cross-compiled .NET executable assembly is also available.
Be the first to post a review of Rockabilly Common Libraries!