rikitiki is a project aimed at adding developer convenience to writing web server modules.
It provides integration into mongoose and apache, and contains easy to configure and use routing functionality. Optionally, it includes support for the ctemplates library as a templating engine.
- Supports handling requests in apache and mongoose, including headers and cookies.
- Routing that parses the URL and passes parsed members to your own handler function.
- Out of the box support for CTemplates
Upcoming Features for v0.2:
- Increased cookie support to handle standard cookie attributes
- Easy integration of JSON content types. (in tip)
- REST registration (in tip)
Be the first to post a review of rikitiki!