RhinoLINUX aims to create a desktop OS with something for everyone, but with ease of use, flexibility and minimal fuss.
It is a goal of the project that the OS will run or open ALL common/popular document/media/web format files without needing to add apps/plugins/codecs etc.
RhinoLINUX Main Edition is our flagship product.
- Desktop Environments - Choice of top graphical user interfaces
- Cross Platform Application support - 95 % of Windows applications run using WINE
- Legacy Operating System/ Application support - VirtualX Suite of emulation and virtualization platforms to allow running other OS
- Comprehensive suite of Applications - All common and popular Office/Multimedia/Graphics/Web apps and document types supported from setup, incl. codecs
- 100% Compatible with Ubuntu's "raring" class of applications - Over 40 000 applications can be easily browsed and added FREE of charge
- Ubuntu users unhappy with Gnome 3.0 / Unity can switch to RhinoLINUX with complete compatibility
- For medium to advanced users, command line and GUI tools enable data saving, management, recovery etc easy
- MultiSystem, Unetbootin and ISO Master make working with DVD/USB media and creating MultiBoot USB Disks is easy
- Customization and personalization easy, remastering tools included.
Be the first to post a review of RhinoLINUX Main Edition!