RHash is a console utility for computing and verifying hash sums of files. It supports CRC32, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, SHA3, Tiger, TTH, Torrent BTIH, AICH, ED2K, GOST R 34.11-94, RIPEMD-160, HAS-160, EDON-R 256/512, WHIRLPOOL and SNEFRU hash sums.
- Can calculate Magnet links
- Output in a predefined (SFV, BSD-like) or a user-defined format
- Ability to process directories recursively
- Updating existing hash-files (adding hash sums of files missing in a hash-file)
- Portability: the program works the same under Linux, *BSD, Solaris or Windows
- Written in pure C, small in size, open source
There are no 3 star reviews.