- simply download the zip file from
- unzip it and copy the RGServer.exe in a computer and launch it.
- copy the RGRemoteClient directory in another computer and launch the RGRemoteDesktop.exe and insert
the IP address or the alias of the computer where you have installed the RGServer.exe.
- if you have problems to make this application works, take a look to the firewall settings.
To these people I only ask one thing: if you like it, please, recommendate it on
For developers who want partecipate to application development follow these instructions:
- download my portable version of Eclipse-CDT splitted in 2 two rar files from
- unzip Eclipse and place it in a path that not contains white-space character;
- launch the "Eclipse-Indigo-CDT.cmd" batch contained into eclipse folder you have unzipped and choose a workspace
path that not contains white-space character;
- right click on "Project Explorer" panel -> New -> Project -> SVN -> Checkout Projects fro SVN. In the Panel who
appears select "Create a new repository location" and insert this URL in the text field:
then click "next" and select all the directory who appear in the new panel: now click on finish button.
- send an email with your source-forge account to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for svn activation