rePhase is a tool for generating FIR filters that compensate for the phase shifts of your loudspeakers and existing crossovers, as well as designing fully linear-phase active crossovers with arbitrary slopes.
The generated FIR can then be applied using any hardware (openDRC, miniSHARC, Najda, ...) or software (foobar, convolver, JRiver, ...), stereo or multi-way convolution engine.
- miniDSP application note: http://goo.gl/9krGT8
- Pat Brown's prosoundweb article: http://goo.gl/gJG1Of
- Jimmy Thomas' rePhase+JRiver tutorial (in French): http://goo.gl/7kBt7Q
- miniDSP forum section: http://goo.gl/U78IXD
- diyaudio forum thread: http://goo.gl/KA5ilz
- HCFR French forum thread: http://goo.gl/frD1rs
- direct email: http://scr.im/rePhase
rePhase - Copyright © 2012-2014 Thomas Drugeon
- generate impulse responses (FIR) for convolution engines
- measurement import and real-time correction
- loudspeakers phase linearization (passive or active crossovers)
- linear-phase and minimum-phase gain paragraphic EQ and shelving
- constant-gain phase praragraphic EQ
- multiple gain EQ algorithms (constant Q, proportional Q, constant shape, raised cosine)
- arbitrary slopes linear-phase filters (Linkwitz-Riley, Brickwall, Horbach-Keele, etc.)
- arbitrary slopes minimum-phase filters (Linkwitz-Riley, Butterworth, etc.)
- real-time graphical monitoring of target and results curves
- automatic optimization for the best result with a given number of taps
- multiple windowing choices
Excellent funktionality, FIR filters and linear phase corrections are very easy to implement. The manual working mode lets you choose which corrections to make. Improved documentation could be of great help.
Works, very small, no complaints.
simple and straight forward to use