rePhase is a tool for generating FIR filters that compensate for the phase shifts of your loudspeakers and existing crossovers, as well as designing fully linear-phase active crossovers with arbitrary slopes.
The generated FIR can then be applied using any hardware (openDRC, miniSHARC, Najda, ...) or software (foobar, convolver, JRiver, ...), stereo or multi-way convolution engine.
- miniDSP application note: http://goo.gl/9krGT8
- Pat Brown's prosoundweb article: http://goo.gl/gJG1Of
- Jimmy Thomas' rePhase+JRiver tutorial (in French): http://goo.gl/7kBt7Q
- miniDSP forum section: http://goo.gl/U78IXD
- diyaudio forum thread: http://goo.gl/KA5ilz
- HCFR French forum thread: http://goo.gl/frD1rs
- direct email: http://scr.im/rePhase
rePhase - Copyright © 2012-2014 Thomas Drugeon
- generate impulse responses (FIR) for convolution engines
- measurement import and real-time correction
- loudspeakers phase linearization (passive or active crossovers)
- linear-phase and minimum-phase gain paragraphic EQ and shelving
- constant-gain phase praragraphic EQ
- multiple gain EQ algorithms (constant Q, proportional Q, constant shape, raised cosine)
- arbitrary slopes linear-phase filters (Linkwitz-Riley, Brickwall, Horbach-Keele, etc.)
- arbitrary slopes minimum-phase filters (Linkwitz-Riley, Butterworth, etc.)
- real-time graphical monitoring of target and results curves
- automatic optimization for the best result with a given number of taps
- multiple windowing choices
Works, very small, no complaints.
simple and straight forward to use