RenderStack is a support library for OpenGL 3+, currently in C++. Features currently for example basic window creation, mesh generation, wrappers for OpenGL programs, framebuffer, texture and vertex buffer objects.
- Using only modern OpenGL 3/4 features
- Window creation: supporting multisample and sRGB default framebuffer, multiple windows
- Low level geometry creation: Build vertex and index buffers with points, lines, triangles, quads, ...
- Basic mesh creation: Sphere, grid, platonic solids, some archimedean solids
- Low level 3D math building blocks: Vector, matrix, quaternion
- Low level scene building blocks: Camera, frame
- Interface for framebuffer objects
- Interface for shader programs
- Limited external dependencies (currently only FreeImage)
- Multisampled gamma correct rendering in linear space, converted to sRGB for display
- ID buffer, for simple and efficient selection
- Object / polygon / edge / point selection
Be the first to post a review of RenderStack!