Render is a program for creating composite BMP image sequences. These images are composited as specified in a text configuration file.
Mixer is a program for mixing film soundtracks. It accepts input files in WAV format and outputs a mixed soundtrack in WAV format. Each input channel can contain one or more audio files that are edited and mixed using a cue sheet. The maximum number of channels is a compile-time parameter.
- Command-line interface
- Not OS dependant
- Written in standard ISO C for portability
- Simple layer-based composition model
- Controlled by plain text configuration files
- Double precision floating point on translation, scaling, and rotation
- Sub-pixel and sub-frame accuracy
- Unlimited input and output resolution (width and height)
- Compile-time constant sets maximum number of layers
- Color grading by layer using LUTs in linear light space
- Keying by layer
- Floating point and table driven blend modes
- Total package less than 4000 lines of code
Be the first to post a review of Render32!