Render is a program for creating composite BMP image sequences. These images can be animated and superimposed in various ways, as specified in a configuration file.
Mixer is a program for mixing film soundtracks. It accepts input files in WAV format and outputs a mixed soundtrack in WAV format. Each input file can be placed on one or more stereo audio channels.
The maximum number of channels is a compile-time parameter.
- Command-line interface
- Not OS dependant
- Written in standard ISO C for portability
- Simple layer-based composition model
- Controlled by plain text configuration files
- Double precision floating point on all motion control moves
- Sub-pixel and sub-frame accuracy
- Unlimited input and output resolution (width and height)
- Compile-time constant sets maximum number of layers
- Color grading by layer
- Keying by layer
- Multiple exposure and bi-pack superimposition options
- Total package less than 8000 lines of code
Be the first to post a review of Render32!