RED searches and deletes empty directories recursively below a given start folder and shows the result in a well arranged tree. Further you can create some custom rules for keeping and deleting folders. Empty files in directories can also be ignored.
- Simple user interface
- Shows empty directories before deleting them
- Supports multiple delete modes (including Delete to recycle bin)
- Allows white and black listing of directories by using filter lists
- Can detect directories with empty files as empty
- Portable (runs from USB drive)
It does exactly what it is supposed to - removes empty directories.
Works exactly as you'd hope. Great options and portable executable too!
Nice tool, but I prefer AutoDeletions one :-D
Useful tool, nice work guys! The only problem I had was at my Microsoft Office 2007, when the XLSTART directory was deleted(hxxp to http). hxxp://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/prefix355/Games/red_zps97c38cac.png I ignored that directory. :)