RED searches and deletes empty directories recursively below a given start folder and shows the result in a well arranged tree. Further you can create some custom rules for keeping and deleting folders. Empty files in directories can also be ignored.
- Simple user interface
- Shows empty directories before deleting them
- Supports multiple delete modes (including Delete to recycle bin)
- Allows white and black listing of directories by using filter lists
- Can detect directories with empty files as empty
- Portable (runs from USB drive)
Useful tool, nice work guys! The only problem I had was at my Microsoft Office 2007, when the XLSTART directory was deleted(hxxp to http). hxxp://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/prefix355/Games/red_zps97c38cac.png I ignored that directory. :)
Great tool. Highly recommend it.
Excellent tool giving you full control to your empty directories and making it easy to delete them.
Works Perfecft !
Thanks for Rem-empty-dir, it's perfect!