RED searches and deletes empty directories recursively below a given start folder and shows the result in a well arranged tree. Further you can create some custom rules for keeping and deleting folders. Empty files in directories can also be ignored.
- Simple user interface
- Shows empty directories before deleting them
- Supports multiple delete modes (including Delete to recycle bin)
- Allows white and black listing of directories by using filter lists
- Can detect directories with empty files as empty
- Portable (runs from USB drive)
O melhor programa para compartilhamento
At first... I ask my self why will I use it? I then downloaded it and run it in my laptop. Surprise! Surprise! I have numerous empty folders. In rage... I used this utility and then... I am in peace with myself.
Easy to run rem-empty-dir
It's real great helpful tool!
A fantastic example of Open Source at its best!