Easy rescue system with GUI tools for full system backup, bare metal recovery, partition editing, recovering deleted files, data protection, web browsing, and more. Uses partclone (like Clonezilla) with a UI like Ghost or Acronis. Runs from CD/USB.
- NOTE: If the backup freezes, your drive is either corrupted, read-only, or out of space!
- Simple GUI interface anyone can use
- Boots from Live CD or a USB drive
- Can automatically locate network storage (shared folders & FTP servers)
- Extra tools for hard drive partitioning, factory reset, undeleting files
- Web browser for downloading drivers, reading documentation
- File explorer for copying and editing files even if system won't boot
- Based on Ubuntu and partclone
this app is a failure... so much so that the sys-admins don't even support it.... the forums are riddled with "successful restore/recovery" that have ZERO data being written to disk... leaving an EMPTY hard drive with unknown partitions...... since the origin of this app this problem has surfaced, yet no response no help, nothing from sys-admin... app has turned out to be unsupported, and VERY VERY likely to fail at the only task it has to do --- restore your data as promised..... PASS THIS APP BY.... if you value your time, data & sanity....
What else is there to say? Not a thing! This program just simply works! And it is free! What else could a person need? Great work developers! 5 STARS!!!
I know there are complicated backup tools available that have more features and capability; but they are difficult to learn to use. I love ReDo cause is works and it doesn't require an huge investment of time learning the idiosyncrasies of a particular backup suite. Maybe I can figure out Bacula someday, but wow the documentation is so horrible! - I'm so glad ReDo works for me for now.
This program is VERY easy to use, but lacks the ability to restore to smaller drives, the ability to easily restore a selected partition, and several other features. The support is pretty bad. I asked a simple question in march and they still have not answered it.
Easy to use. I've used this software on multiple OS with multiple clients without fail works every time.