Easy rescue system with GUI tools for full system backup, bare metal recovery, partition editing, recovering deleted files, data protection, web browsing, and more. Uses partclone (like Clonezilla) with a UI like Ghost or Acronis. Runs from CD/USB.
- NOTE: If the backup freezes, your drive is either corrupted, read-only, or out of space!
- Simple GUI interface anyone can use
- Boots from Live CD or a USB drive
- Can automatically locate network storage (shared folders & FTP servers)
- Extra tools for hard drive partitioning, factory reset, undeleting files
- Web browser for downloading drivers, reading documentation
- File explorer for copying and editing files even if system won't boot
- Based on Ubuntu and partclone
What else is there to say? Not a thing! This program just simply works! And it is free! What else could a person need? Great work developers! 5 STARS!!!
I know there are complicated backup tools available that have more features and capability; but they are difficult to learn to use. I love ReDo cause is works and it doesn't require an huge investment of time learning the idiosyncrasies of a particular backup suite. Maybe I can figure out Bacula someday, but wow the documentation is so horrible! - I'm so glad ReDo works for me for now.
Easy to use. I've used this software on multiple OS with multiple clients without fail works every time.
Super easy and straightforward. Use it all the time. Thanks for making this happen!
I use Redo Backup & Recovery to backup my 500Mb EXT4 partkition and 74Gb LVM2 partition on my CentOS 6.4 harddisk. Redo recognized my partitions straight away. It offers the option to save to another harddisk on the system, or over the network. I selected the network and I was able to connect to my NAS over the LAN in seconds. I have to test the Restore yet, but so far, I am impressed and happy. Thanks for developing this awesome tool! My rating: 5/5!