Red Eclipse is a fun-filled new take on the casual first person arena shooter, built as a total conversion of Cube Engine 2, which lends itself toward a balanced gameplay, with a general theme of agility in a variety of environments. It features: Parkour, impulse boosts, dashing, and other tricks. Favourite game modes with an array of mutators and variables. A built-in editor lets you create your own maps cooperatively online.
The project is a Free and Open Source game, built on Cube Engine 2 using SDL and OpenGL which allows it to be ported to many platforms; you can download a package for Windows, GNU/Linux, BSD, and OSX, or grab a development copy from our Subversion repository and live on the bleeding edge. In a true open source by the people for the people nature, we try to work closely with the gaming and open source communities to provide a better overall experience, aiming to create a game environment that is fun and easy to play, while still having elements to master.
- A fun-filled new take on the casual first person arena shooter, built on Cube Engine 2
- Balanced gameplay, with a general theme of agility in a variety of environments
- Parkour, impulse boosts, dashing, sliding, and other tricks
- Favourite game modes with tons of mutators and variables
- Available for Windows, GNU/Linux, BSD, and OSX
- Builtin editor lets you create your own maps cooperatively online
Great Game: I made a review video about it too! youtube.com/watch?v=gG8j_BQz8ro&feature=youtu.be This game is one of the best cube based games besides AssaultCube! It has a lot of awesome features, and I like the IRC relay part built into the server!
Very interesting game and nice graphics.
Just amazing. Powerful, fast, easy to use, and from what I can tell, a surprisingly small footprint
this game is excellent, thanks greetings from Colombia