The major challenge we intend to face with the help of the Recovery Platform is the validation of backups sent to tape. The platform is designed to perform restores of different Oracle database server versions from 9i to 11g on Unix environments.
- 9i, 10g, 11g Single and RAC databases restores
- Validation of backup strategy
- Partial restore of a database
- Partial restore of an schema
- Keep exports on tape or a file server optional configuration
- Use restore as backup to disk source
Be the first to post a review of Recovery Platform for Oracle databases!