Easy-to-use command-line calculator for basic and scientific calculations.
- provides an easy-to-use interactive shell mode
- can easily be intergrated into shell scripts
- can transfer numbers from any numbering system into any other (e.g.: binary numbers into hex numbers into decimal numbers...)
- can handle complex numbers
- provides over 40 mathematical functions, such as log, sin, cos, ...
- provides detailled manual pages with many examples on how to use rechne.exe or a particular function
- allows for unlimited nesting of terms by the use of brackets
- allows for saving numbers under a name, e.g. for a frequent use
- allows for referencing the last solutions in your current input
- provides a big-number mode for calculation with very large integers (RSA 4096 is no problem)
- provides an independent hardware speed test by executing some expensive calculations and measuring the time
- does not depend on external libraries and for this reason is portable
- provides a static library for easy integration in C/C++ programs
- allows for defining own functions
Be the first to post a review of rechne.exe!