RealBoy is a Complete, Fast, Accurate, Free/Open-Source Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Super Game Boy Emulator for Linux/Unix.
- Accuracy: Pass various test ROMS designed to evaluate the accuracy of a Game Boy emulator, including: CPU Instructions, Instructions' Timings and Memory Access Timings.
- Performance: For 64-bit versions of the x86 architecture (a.k.a x86_64, a.k.a amd64), an Assembly Language version of the emulator's core is provided, significantly faster than the C version.
- Super Game Boy borders
- Support for MBC1, MBC3 and MBC5.
- Support for RTC (Real Time Clock) in MBC3.
- Support for executing the original boot ROMS (files not included for legal reasons).
- Internal Debugger: Basic functionality such as adding breakpoints, printing registers, etc.
- FPS: User control over framerate (default is 60fps).
- Sound: Implemented channels 1, 2 and 4.
- Video: Scaling to 2x, 3x and 4x, with or without fullscreen.
- Video: Antialiasing.
- Easily portable: Relies on multi-platform SDL library
Nice emulator. I can compile it on Slackware 14.0 without problem. The Pokemon Trading Card Game and Double Dragon roms work well on RealBoy. Thank you a lot for this open-source software.