Backup your data! - Easy and save. Each new backup is in its own folder - only changed or new files are stored again. A "Current"-folder is hard linked to the physical backup files. Deleted files are hold in a separate folder - nothing get lost.
- It would be nice, if you could answer the question: Are you using this software?
- Please leave a message in the feedback forum. It would be nice to hear from you.
- Select drives, folders or files, deselect sub-folder or files. Select from shares and net-drives.
- Target-structure browsable: Your current data state can be found in a current folder. The current-folder represents allways your actual data state.
- Each backup is made incremental. Each backup session creates an own sub-folder - keep as many generations you like.
- Long file names (>260 characters) are supported. Local and from net shares.
- If files have been deleted in the source, the backup will move them to a deleted-folder - from there a restore is possible
- The backup exists as desktop-application (portable) and as windows service (to run in background without login)
- The current backup state can be shown in browser - a web server to deliver the state has been implemented and is configurable.
- Multiple backups can be defined - to different times and target folders.
- To restore data - just copy them back (viewable in explorer or other file-tools). Select from your generations.
- Written in c# with .Net 2.0 - Solution is for MS Visuals Studio 2010.
- - currently many new features comes with the next version, but the settings will be compatible.
Thanks for Rdwinbackup, it's perfect!