Introducing RAWR (Rapid Assessment of Web Resources). There's a lot packed in this tool that will help you get a better grasp of the threat landscape that is your client's web resources. It has been tested from extremely large network environments, down to 5 node networks. It has been fine-tuned to promote fast, accurate, and applicable results in usable formats. RAWR will make the mapping phase of your next web assessment efficient and get you producing positive results faster!
- Generates a fully searchable html report with thumbnails and server info on each target/port.
- Generates a csv 'spreadsheet' with all obtained info for systematic investigation.
- Import files from previous Qualys, Nexpose, OpenVAS, Nessus, or NMap scans.
- Saves SSL certificates and cookies, and optionally pull robots.txt if available.
- Can generate website diagrams.
- Creates Attack Surface Matrix for an easy survey of open ports on a given host.
- Result data includes default password suggestions for recognized services.
- 'Printable' mode in HTML report
Be the first to post a review of RAWR - Rapid Assessment of Web Resources!