recursive Anarchy Worlds is a MOBA style game with large focus on resources collection/crafting mechanics.
You choose a character class, advance in skills and help your village rule the map. Here characters death is permanent and you need to start all over again. Maps will last a limited period of time and in that lapse players cooperate or conflict to make out the best of their game experience.
Everyone can find his/her own way to play it, as a spy or a crafter, mason or paladin, use pets or create diplomatic links with other villages, or just set up an overkill team and assault the enemy palace or the map boss.
Rewards and richness can be carried over different maps.
- Flash player browser game ( lobby and instances similar to games like Realm of Mad God approach)
- A dozen combat style trees to choose from and eight professions.
- Espionage, taming, resource gathering and crafting, PvP PvE and RvR gamestyle.
- Build palisades or traps, hunt to feed your people and mine in dangerous dungeons to enrich your village.
- Become a champion or an Archimage but beware, on death, you'll lose all (well almost all) and you will need to start as peasant or artist again.
- Pets, weapons, armors, artifacts, special moves, unique attacks and combat skills.
Be the first to post a review of Recursive Anarchy Worlds!