An app for quickly building collections and rating them. Test at www.wudiware.com/emmaframe.php Should be good for games and communication. Lots left to add. Try the "cuteness challenge". Ideas welcome (emma should be good at idea dev. too).
- quickly add data to a visual collection: urls, images, description, titles
- rate things in the collection with a simple like button
- create collections based on an idea, a question, anything
- open links in new windows directly from the app
- early stages of development. see wudiware.com blog top(emma) for more ideas.
Developer speaking here, but, while its still very early beta, I think this program has tons of potential for helping people learn new ideas and finding the best examples on the web of a given topic. Other uses include thought process examinations and core belief matching. The math example on the site is just the basics of what a teaching/learning sub-tree of emma would look like, with multiple ranked sources to help define and explain a topic. I'm hoping to add separate rooms for users, like personal home pages where they could add links to whatever nodes they want. Like a favorites system.