A lightweight, simple and easy to use embedded system task scheduler. RataOS is written as a high level C, with a simple HAL & API structure, allowing it to be ported between embedded devices easily.
- Manage memory via the simple 'Message' concept.
- Handle periodic task requests and interrupts at a simple API level
- Easily port the OS to different devices with a single HAL file
- Scale from simple 8bit, low pin controllers to 32bit RISC engines
- Create, edit, schedule and destroy tasks on-the-fly
Be the first to post a review of RataOS!