RAPID Graphing Software for Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities (was www.rapidcharting.com)
- High,Low,Close bar charts and candle stick and point and figure charts
- Moving Averages: simple, weighted, exponential (shiftable left/right/up/down)
- Time Horizon Lines, Standard Deviation Bands, Wilder, Stochastics, RSI
- Dozens of other tools, some buy/sell signals, derivative/integration charts
- Fibonacci, Searson Chinese chart, Bollinger, Williams, slope
- volatility and parabolic buy/sell signals
- Trade Journal for Tax accounting plus graphic performance chart
- Imports any text data format
- Prints to ink-jet printers
- My favourites are centred, stand dev bands prob osc, time-horizon lines,
- and shifted moving averages.
Be the first to post a review of Rapid Analysis for Investment Decisions!