Generates a playlist of files in directories in random directory order.
Preserves the alphebetical ordering within directories but lists directories in a random order.
Enables you to create a music playlist of random albums if you keep albums in separate directories.
lots of directory scanning configuration options and size limiting. Will also produce a playlist to fit the free space on a specified device.
Good for grabbing a random selection of albums to transfer to your device or just to be able to play albums in a random order if your device doesn't have this feature.
You can also use it to generate separate playlists for separate directories by running it multiple times in another script (this is my current use for it in my Android device).
- RANdom DIRectory PLAYlist creation
- Exclude/Include folders from scan
- Ensure certain directories always appear in a final playlist
- Playlist size limit options
- Create playlist to fit on a specific device
Be the first to post a review of Randirplay!