This is a flexible radius client. The main idea is to have a client which could be easily used to test different Radius servers.
- Radius PAP authentication
- Multi thread (sniffing separated from sending)
- Several Attribute Value Pairs (AVP) supported (nas-ip-address, service-type, nas-port-type, calling-station-id, called-station-id)
- We can add new AVP easily
- Support for flooding mode (performance/stress testing)
Client uses scapy library to send/receive packets. It consists of two python classes:
- RadiusExt: Radius class supporting AVP, authentication, packet manipulation (derived from Scapy Packet class)
- RadiusAttr: Class for AVP (derived from Scapy Packet class)
I use this client to:
- test basic PAP authentication
- send different AVP to test if Radius server is behaving correctly (RFC compliance)
- display returned AVP
- flood Radius server with multiple packets (performance testing)
For examples please refer to readme.txt
Be the first to post a review of radiustest!