The professional way to manage your WiFi network using FreeRADIUS
* A web-based desktop. Hit F11 and you have a desktop running in your browser with various applet windows which you can arrange to monitor and manage.
* Easy to use API that makes third party integration a snap
* Login pages applet for central hotspot login page management.
* A device manager which makes BYOD a pleasure for any enterprise.
* Fine grained rights management.
* Extensive usage graphs for fine grained trend analysis and capacity planning.
* i18n. Easy translations. Also supporting rtl languages.
* Advanced debug trace applet to allow real-time debug traces on FreeRADIUS by using Websocket.
An advanced profile manager with the ability to:
* Create an activation and expiry date for a user. (Really handy for contractors)
* Specify the time of day a person can access the network.
* Tagging of NAS devices and creating rules based on the assigned tags.
- Usage graphs
- Google Maps integration
- Easy to use modern interface
- i18n support including RTL languages
- Notes per entry to keep track of specific issues
- Super powerful grids that allow filtering, ordering as well as column selection
- Fine grained rights management
Very Nice! Fantastic project, if your looking for just a freeRadius manager this is it, if your looking to manage your portals this is it as well. You can do both or just the radius, it great.
Brilliant piece of software, very feature rich and easy to use, when you play around and test all the menus for a while. 5 stars from me.
Super .... But how do I get a manual and also how do I create vautures for the users and user logins.. Is there any manual available? ebook??
Very nice to see. I think the best for this software and I'm waiting for that...