Rachota is a portable application for timetracking different projects. It runs on Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac. It displays time data in diagram form, creates customized reports or invoices and provides suggestions to increase your effeciency.
- Secure personal timetracking tool
- Powerful data mining features
- Analyzes measured data and recommends how to improve
- Small: ~600kB
- Localized to 11 languages
- Generates reports or invoices as HTML, CSV or TXT files
Rachota is good, There is another tool which has server side UI to add/update tasks as well as see screenshots every 10minutes along with real time update of task progress etc. Just search for Ganib or gTrack with in the source forge
Rachota works perfect.
After 2 and 1/2 years using Rachota, I'm fed up: it regularly hangs at start up, I have to kill the javaw process, it waits for answer, it does not manage the shutdown. More over, it looses the first or last days of the years.
very good project, thanks!
fast download and works, recommended.