This extension connects the simulation platform NetLogo with the statistical analysis software R. It adds some new primitives to NetLogo, which offers the interchange of data with R and the call of R functions from NetLogo. See the documentation for more details. There is also the possiblity to open an Interactive R Shell from NetLogo.
Please have also a look on our info page about other NetLogo extensions at http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/315075.html.
Please cite this software in scientific publications as:
Thiele, JC; Grimm, V (2010). NetLogo meets R: Linking agent-based models with a toolbox for their analysis. Environmental Modelling and Software, Volume 25, Issue 8: 972 - 974
- Send NetLogo values to R
- Get values from R into NetLogo
- Call R functions from NetLogo
- Load and use R packages from NetLogo
- Load and execute R scripts from NetLogo
- Use an interactive R shell in NetLogo with error reporting, multiline support, and history
- Use of R graphics from NetLogo
- Use of interactive R graphics using JavaGD plot device
Be the first to post a review of R-Extension for NetLogo!