QuTTY is a multi-tabbed, multi-paned SSH/Telnet client with a terminal emulator. The goal is to support advanced features similar to iterm2.
Just download and try it. If you see any issues you can install one of the Visual Studio runtimes VC++ 2012 or VC++ 2010. If you still face issues report it to us.
Report any issues or feature-requests in issue-tracker. We need help from volunteers to find and fix any blocking issues, so that a stable release can be made soon.
- Multi-tabbed interface
- Multiple Split-pane interface
- Easy drag-drop of Tabs/Split-panes
- Easy navigation among Tabs/Split-panes
- Configurable Keyboard shortcuts
- Organizing Sessions in tree hierarchy.
- Autocomplete support allows sessions to be selected easily.
Be the first to post a review of QuTTY!