QuteScoop is a platform-independent status indicator for VATSIM. It is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- shows traffic of online flight simulation community VATSIM
- extracts and plots routes from flightplans with the help of the free XPlane-Navdatabase
- shows VATBOOK bookings
- has a Time Warp mode where predicted plane positions and booked ATC are shown
- features automatic sector files updates
- allows to ping servers and voice servers
- is completely Open Source
- shows online friends
- allows searching for all items in all objects: airports, controllers, pilots
- has textured and lit-by-the-sun 3D-environment
- FIND more SCREENSHOTS on the QuteScoop mini page: http://qutescoop.sourceforge.net
Great stuff, I hope that becoming part of Lazarus will help to make it even better in the future!
This is such a great tool for online flight simming. Almost perfect, but, like everything, can be improved. I would like to help developing, by translating the software to spanish. Don't have any idea on how to do this or if it's difficult or it isn't, let's see! Wonderful job you've done on this!!!
Very nice tool. See all pilots and atc logged in to VATSIM or IVAO. Get the METARs and search your friends. It's easy to use and has a great 3D View - like Google Earth, (without satellite images) Looking forward to see this project grow :)
Amazing project qutescoop
Currently broken if you're a Mac user. Check out the Forum Help section for several comments on the issue.
Great software, thank you.